Saturday 7 April 2012

Bonjour !
A tired day today, i'm going to pilgrimage 2 days ago.Miss my grandfather and my grandmother ;) hope their're happy now.Damn don't cry againn !! oke finish with all this stuf go to another topic. A longg trip and i get bored cause nothing to do at my car just watching my phone and luckily sunny is accompanied me. thanks sunn ;). And i have 2 hamsters now their name is takeshi and megumi their so cuteee. Actually i'm not like hamsters cause i think their soo disgusted but when my aunt give me that 2 hamsters i fall in love with themm. i will post their photos later, oke? and today i don't go to school ahahahakk. So i'm gonna go right now cause my mom told me to take a bath now. Will always miss you lovely person ;).


Bye <3
signed Jovani 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment