Friday 17 February 2012

It's Fridayy mann !!

Ohh shitt how i miss this blogggg !!!
And youu guysss !!
Sorry it's my busy time now but i tried to have a minute with this lovely blog.
I'm busy with this all activity especially for the basket ball tournament.
4 days left and my feet hurt what a damn condition. -.-
And another surprise news is............
One of my friend is giving all her bullshit to me and my besties..
A BIGGGGGG BULLSHIT !!!
F*ck youuu girlll !!
It's not the first time yeahh..
Ckckckck..
And that's all happen when it's a Valentine Days..
What a good Valentine..
By the way i got many chocolates from my bestiess..
I got 6 chocolates + one macarons(from melina)
Thanks to all..
Sorry i don't give anything for all of you guyss..
So i getting tired now gonna sleep in my lovely beddd !!
Ohh waitt i forgot something, you know waht?
My laptop is BACK !!!
YEAHH !!
Oke Wish me luck for my basket ball tournament !!
Love you all.. ;)